We are DOJ approved Live Scan Operators. We provide Live Scan Finger Print service to the public.
When you come to get your live scan/ being fingerprint done, you must have all the following: a valid form of photo identification, a completed “Request for Live Scan Service” form (BCIA 8016) and an acceptable method of payment.
Valid Photo Identification
Acceptable Primary forms of photo identification include any of the following:
In the absence of a primary form of identification, we may accept one or more of the following as Secondary forms of Identification, but only with the supplemental documents listed below.
- California Driver’s License
- Department of Motor Vehicles Identification Card
- Out-of-State Driver’s License
NOTE: When validating the authenticity of secondary identification documents and forms, the data and information must be supported by at least two of the following supplemental documents:
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- U.S. Active Duty/Retiree/Reservist Military Identification Card (000 10-2)
- U.S. Passport
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card Social Security Card
- Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/ Divorce
- Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
- U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550)
- INS I-551 Resident Alien Card Issued Since 1997
- INS 1-688 Temporary Resident Identification Card
- INS I-688B, I-766 Employment Authorization Card
When supplemental documentation does not support the validation of the original identification documents, we would not accept the form of identification and fingerprinting the applicant.
- Utility Bill (Address)
- Jurisdictional Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card/Title
- Paycheck Stub with Name/Address
- Jurisdictional Public Assistance Card
- Spouse/Parent Affidavit
- Cancelled Check or Bank Statement
- Mortgage Documents